Autumn Careers Fair
Our flagship fair attracts many of the Times Top 100 graduate recruiters, and is one of the best ways to meet top employers and find out about the range of opportunities in your chosen career and beyond.
Wednesday 30th October 2018
Be a Sweet Success!
Our flagship Autumn Careers Fair is our biggest event in the careers calendar, and is the perfect opportunity for you to start thinking about your dream career.
Follow updates, announcements, and share feedback by following #SweetSuccess.
Meet some of the best national and international graduate recruiters from the Times Top 100 and the Guardian 300.
Over 60 organisations attend each year.
Thousands of freebies, guides, information, and top tips to take away.
Employers from 2018
The following companies attended last year's fair.
Edge Hill Uni
GAP UK Ltd
Get into Teaching
Johnson & Johnson
The Hut Group
University of Law
Follow these tips to get the most out of your day!
- Read about the employers who are attening in advance. Check out the 'What We Love' section in the Exhibitor Information in our brochure; it can be a great conversation starter.
- Plan questions to ask, for example: "have you any tips on making a good application?" or "Can you tell me about your day-to-day activities?"
- Make sure you are keen and interested - first impressions count!
Looking for careers advice and support?
We have a dedicated team of careers professionals ready to meet you in the LICA foyer. No appointment needed!
'Prep for the Fair' Workshop
Don't miss our workshop on Thursday 25th October at 2pm, where you can learn how to get the most out of our biggest event of the year.
Speed Networking Evening
This is your chance to play the field the evening before the fair!
Considering further study? Visit our Postgraduate stand in the LICA foyer and explore your options.
Fancy setting up your own business? Our Enterprise Team are on hand to support you in the LICA foyer.
Enjoy the day and remember that there are many benefits to attending a Careers Fair, including:
- Increased confidence through speaking to industry professionals.
- A deeper understanding of industry which will help with job applications and interviews.
- An increased number of contacts and connections.
- A better awareness of your preferred future careers.