Autumn Careers Fair
Our flagship fair attracts many of the Times Top 100 graduate recruiters, and is one of the best ways to meet top employers and find out about the range of opportunities in your chosen career and beyond.
Wednesday 29th October 2020
Be a Sweet Success!
Our flagship Autumn Careers Fair is our biggest event in the careers calendar, and is the perfect opportunity for you to start thinking about your dream career.
Follow updates, announcements, and share feedback by following #SweetSuccess.
Meet some of the best national and international graduate recruiters from the Times Top 100 and the Guardian 300.
Over 60 organisations attend each year.
Thousands of freebies, guides, information, and top tips to take away.
Meet last year's employers!
The following companies attended the fair last year. Click on the links to find out more.
You can also read more about the attendees and their opportunities in last year's brochure.
Follow these tips to get the most out of your day!
- Read about the employers who are attending in advance. Check out the ‘What we Love’ section in our brochure; it can be a great conversation starter!
- Plan questions to ask, for example “Have you any tips on making a good application?” or “Can you tell me about your day-to-day activities?”
- Make sure you are keen and interested – first impressions count!
- Use our brochure to make notes of who you spoke to and a summary of your conversation.
Enjoy the day and remember there are many benefits to attending a Careers Fair, including:
- Increased confidence through speaking to industry professionals.
- A deeper understanding of industry which will help with job applications and interviews.
- An increased number of contacts and connections.
- A better awareness of your preferred future careers.