What is the Future Leader Experience Programme?
Future Leader Experience Programme is a 3 day FREE leadership development programme delivered for Lancaster University by Common Purpose, an independent, international leadership organisation, and provides an opportunity to:
- Develop your confidence and networking skills.
- Explore the nature of leadership.
- Meet leaders from the private, public and third sectors.
- Visit an organisation in the Lancaster Area on the 2nd day.
- Network with fellow students and potential employers.
- Become a member of the Common Purpose alumni network.
- Enhance your CV.
- Fulfil a requirement of the Lancaster Award (20 points - 10 campus activity plus 10 Careers Workshop).