Instagram Photography Competition 2018-19
Share your Lancaster experience with us and you could win up to £100
Staff and students at Lancaster University can enter the Instagram Photo Competition by posting a photo on a different theme each month.
We’ll choose a monthly winner who will receive a £20 Amazon voucher, and at the end of the academic year, an overall winner of the Lancaster University Instagram photo of the year and who will receive a £100 Amazon voucher.
#LUAutumn - showcasing autumn at Lancaster University
#FestiveLU - show us how you’re celebrating the festive season at Lancaster University
#MyLancasterUni - show us how you’ve made Lancaster your home or your favourite part of Lancaster
#LUWinter – showcasing winter at Lancaster University
#LUSpring – showcasing spring at Lancaster University
#LoveLancaster – share what you love most about Lancaster
#LUSummer – share your end of year celebrations and sunny campus scenes
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to staff and students of Lancaster University aged 18 years or over except those connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entrants submit a photo showing their experience of the monthly hashtag on Instagram, using that month’s hashtag and tagging @lancasteruni. The competition runs between November 2018 – June 2019 (excluding April 2019). Outside these dates, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- The prizes are as follows: a prize of £20 Amazon voucher for the winner of each monthly hashtag theme and an overall prize of £100 Amazon voucher for the overall winner to be announced in August 2019. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Lancaster University is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners for each monthly hashtag theme will be chosen by the Lancaster University social media team and the overall winner will be decided via a social media vote on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram during July 2018.
- The winners will be notified by direct message via Instagram for each monthly hashtag competition and the overall winner will be announced at the end of the academic year in August 2019. Lancaster University will notify the hashtag winners and the overall winner with details of when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winners of each monthly hashtag theme and the overall winner will be announced through social media. These announcements will include the name / social media handle of the winner and the winning image.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Any personal data collected will not be cross-referenced with any other University-held data.
- Lancaster University reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
If you have any queries regarding this competition or these terms, please contact email@example.com