Internal Catering provides freshly prepared, locally produced food for a wide range of events and meetings across the University. Our menus are a guide to what we have on offer. If you have any specific dietary requirements, please contact us and we will endeavour to cater for your needs.
We also offer an efficient and friendly ‘set up and serving’ service, please don’t hesitate to ask for our help at your event.
Terms & Conditions
Here at Internal Catering we know things sometimes have to be done last minute, therefore we do our best to meet any late requirements. Please be aware of our terms & conditions to help us, and you.
- Please place catering orders two full working days in advance.
- Any bookings made less than one full working day in advance will have a 20% surcharge applied.
- Please note all prices quoted in the menus are per person, unless otherwise stated.
- If you wish to cancel a booking please contact us via email (email@example.com) or telephone 01524 593260.
- Please note, a charge may be required for cancellation of a booking.
- Crockery and glass hire is 50p per item.
- Glasses for jugs of tap water are charged at 50p per glass.
- If staff are required for set up, serving and clearing a charge of £15 per hour is added.
- Any orders being delivered to the following buildings will be supplied with disposables instead of crockery due to health and safety reasons;
- Physics building rooms B09 & B10
- Maintenance workshop
- Faraday room C18