The aim of the programme is to provide an opportunity for higher education professionals to become autonomous researchers and to gain deeper and more critical insight into their own and others' professional practices and concerns.
The programme's objectives are to enable you to:
- design research projects, and collect and analyse appropriate data;
- make an original contribution to knowledge in your chosen area/s;
- produce written work suitable for publication in academic journals;
- engage others with the outcomes of your research in order to maximise its impact;
- deploy appropriate theory in a sophisticated way;
- evaluate dispassionately the work of organizations in the higher education field, and the work of other researchers;
- demonstrate research-informed leadership for sustained improvement in the higher education field.