Fill in our feedback survey for a chance to win a £25 book token!
With the end of the academic year upon us, The Enterprise Team are very keen to gather feedback on your experiences of our activities over the 2017-18 academic year. To do this, we have created a simple, short survey which should take no longer that 10 minutes to complete. We would really appreciate your help with this, as feedback is vital to the development of our future offering.
If you complete the survey and are happy to provide your name and email address, you will be entered into a prize draw to win a £25 National Book Token. Terms and Conditions of the prize draw are outlined below:
Terms and Conditions for Feedback Survey Prize Draw 2018
The Prize and Draw
- The prize will be a £25 National Book Token, this gift card is bound by its own Terms & Conditions which you can access here. We will not give a cash equivalent. Please note that contrary to the Terms and Conditions, this card must be used 24 months from the purchase date which was in December 2017.
- Entries will close at midnight on the 19/08/18 and a winner will be drawn on the 20/08/18. The closing date is however subject to change. Notification through our website and social media will be provided if the date is changed.
- All entries will be entered into a spreadsheet and allocated a number. A random number generator will be used to select the winner.
- Our decision will be final. The winner will be notified by email as early as possible following the draw on the 20/08/18.
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days of the notification email, a new winner will be drawn and the same steps will be followed until the prize is claimed.
- The Enterprise Team reserve the right to stipulate further limitations in the selection of this gift card in order to facilitate a decision.
For entry into the draw you must:
- Have completed the survey to a substantial level which will be of help to The Enterprise Team. The standard of entries will be determined by members of the The Enterprise Team.
- Have completed the survey by midnight on the 19/08/18.
- Have attended Enterprise Team activities at Lancaster University over the 2017-18 academic year, The Enterprise Team will verify each entry against records.
- Participants are limited to one entry per person.
- Must provide your name and email address, meaning that the completion of this survey will not be anonymous.