If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via the Facilities Helpdesk on ext. 93333
Submit a new Project Request (Staff only).
View all active Project Requests. (Estates staff only).
View your Project Requests (Staff only).
For Project Managers to manage their requests (Estates staff only).
For Head of Departments to approve Project Requests (Staff only).
How to submit a new project request
All requests for new work should be submitted to Facilities via Planon using the New Project Request link below.
The form is designed to capture sufficent basic information for an initial assessment to be made on the priority of the proposed work, the availability of funding, the expected size of the project and how best to allocate resources to the project.
Once the form has been completed with sufficient information please click on the 'Submit' button.
- Submited Project Requests are initially checked for sufficient / complete information. Should any information be found to be missing, the request will be returned to the originator. Please ensure a cost code is included, even if it is only for a quotation.
- Project Requests are date stamped once submitted to Planon.
- Automated emails will be issued to the originator on receipt of the Project Request.
- Project Requests are reviewed at weekly Facilities meeting.
- When authorised by Facilities, Project Requests are assigned to a Project Manager.
- Automated email confirmation of the Project Request authorisation and Project Manager assignment is issued to the originator.
- Further automated email updates will be sent to the originator throughout the lifecycle of the project.
The process of reviewing, authorising and assigning the submitted Project Request (Actions 3-6 above) may take upto 21 days.