Interdisciplinary Research Speed Dating Event
If you want to:
- Run an interesting idea past a psychologist, health economist, biologist or computer scientist;
- Hear about new methods or ideas from other disciplines, and determine their potential for
- application to your area of research;
- Chat to a wide range of other Lancaster University researchers and expand your network;
- Find out what’s going on at Lancaster and investigate potential collaborations;
- Hone your ‘elevator’ pitch.
We hope that a wide range of academics and researchers at all levels and from all faculties will attend but we are particularly keen to meet collaborators with an interest in digital health or healthy ageing. Following up contacts and ongoing collaborations will be up to you!
|Dr Holly Gwyther|
|+44 1524 592895|