Our approach is bespoke, based on an understanding of your work agendas and development needs. Our programmes are derived from the needs of your workplace and informed by leading-edge research. Our team includes Academic and Professional Learning Facilitators; we are uniquely able to provide 'the best of both worlds' and to blend academic and professional/vocational expertise into our programmes.
We align individual and team development with organisational/business priorities and objectives. We facilitate learning; from team 'away days' to delivering postgraduate professional development programmes.
Benefits of working with us
- A top UK University with leading academics at the forefront of their field
- Creative professionals who will respond to your needs
- Lively, interactive sessions linked to real work agendas
- Partnership working with industry and the NHS to enhance competitiveness and productivity through the development of knowledge and skills
- Flexibility as we deliver both here at Lancaster University and out in the work place
- Postgraduate credits awarded for learning gained from experience
- Development of your people to achieve real business benefits