Master's by Research Opportunities
Get paid £16,000 to complete a Master's by Research
We are recruiting from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines and graduates join a substantial cohort of like-minded and ambitious researchers, providing an important peer network and support group. You’ll be mentored by our Innovation Fellows and benefit from both academic and business supervision and support.
What will you gain?
- Work alongside a business partner gaining enviable industry experience
- Gain input from a team of academic supervisors
- Gain a tax free stipend each year
- Have reduced tuition fees
- Access a research budget for travel and consumables
- Further your career with a postgraduate application
- Develop links with both the business and academic community
- Help to solve a real-world problem which allows a shift to a low carbon economy
Economics, Management and Environmental Data Sciences
Physical Sciences: Engineering, Chemistry, Physics and Materials Science
Psychology, Business and Marketing
Computer Science, Environmental Data Science and Geography
One year enterprise-led funded Masters by Research with Community Clothing
This project will work with Community Clothing and the HomeGrown/HomeSpun initiative in Lancashire to explore whether an eco, regenerative local textile system might bring social, environmental and economic benefits to the region.