Driving innovation through collaboration
The Health Innovation Campus offers a state-of-the-art facility providing office space/hot desks/meeting rooms and engagement opportunities to work on important health challenges with researchers and other partners on site.
Get in touch to discuss the space available in the new Health Innovation Campus and see how we can meet your organisation's specific requirements.
Modern office space
Be part of it!
By taking your place in the Health Innovation Campus at Lancaster University, you will become part of an innovation eco-system which has been developed to support cross-sector, multi-disciplinary collaboration in health.
As a member of the HIC community, you will benefit from:
- Working with leading researchers, academics and students.
- Opportunities to join large project consortia
- Excellent transport links
- Access to health and wellbeing facilities at Sport Lancaster
- Contemporary office facilities - including Innovation Lab for project work
- Academic library access
- Inspiring spaces and views
- Car share and electric car parking facilities
- Cafe with healthy options
Access world-class research
Great transport links
Promoting healthy lifestyles
Ask us a question
If you want to be part of the Health Innovation Campus community, we can discuss your specific requirements surrounding:
- Academic partnerships