Submit an enquiry and the team will be in contact to discuss opportunities best suited to your organisation.
Health Innovation Workshops
Why should you attend?
The Health Innovation webinars are fully-funded for small and medium sized businesses in Lancashire. This unique opportunity helps organisations to:
- Focus and shape ideas
- Understand customers and problem solve
- Approach the development of products and services from a social perspective
- Assess the foundations of their business plan
- Understand areas blocking innovation
To register your interest please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Businesses we've supported...
Places are fully-funded and available to businesses who meet European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) eligibility criteria. Places are limited to only one representative per organisation.
- Based in Lancashire
- Employ fewer than 250 full-time employees
- Has an annual turnover less than £40 million
- Has received less than £160,000 of publicly funded support in the last 3 years
Following registration you will be sent an application form to assess your eligibility for this fully-funded webinar series. Company information will be requested to meet our funder's requirements.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com