IT help and support
Get online help 24/7 in Answers
Search our Answers knowledgebase anytime to solve your problem without having to contact us - or maybe one of the three popular topics below is what you're looking for?
Access digital skills training
If you need access to training in order to solve your problem, we've got online sessions and short online courses on a wide range of IT topics.
Contact the ISS Service Desk for help
When we're open:
- 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Wednesday; 9am-5pm, Thursday and Friday.
- Online Chat: 9.30am-1pm and 2pm-4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
How to contact us:
- To report an IT problem, go to our online Help Centre or chat online with one of our team.
- To make an IT service request, go to our online Help Centre.
- For an urgent staff problem (e.g. a technical problem in teaching space during a teaching session), phone us on 01524 510987.
- To report if you're unable to log in to your IT account, click 'Report if you can't log in'.