Online help centre
In the first quarter of 2019, we’re introducing a new online Help Centre to make it quicker and easier for you to interact with us about your IT and LUSI requests and problems.
In the Help Centre you’ll be able to:
- Submit requests or report problems via forms that collect all the information needed.
- Search or browse to:
- locate the form you need to submit your request or report your problem, or
- locate the information you need to answer your question (because the Help Centre integrates with the Answers knowledgebase)
- Track progress of your submitted requests or problems in one place.
- Make updates to any of your submitted requests or problems.
As part of the new system we’ll be removing the email addresses for the ISS Service Desk and LUSI Support, so requests and problems you used to email about will be made using the Help Centre forms instead. Gathering all the right information straight away via the forms will help a more streamlined response.
The look, feel and function of the Help Centre has been informed by feedback from staff and students during development, including through a number of hands-on testing workshops.