LU Box accounts have been removed.
You will now be storing, sharing and collaborating on files using OneDrive and other University services. The following links to information and guidance will help you with this.
- Microsoft OneDrive help and training includes setting up OneDrive to suit your needs, details of upcoming short training sessions and access to an online course. Alternatively, search for ‘onedrive’ in the Staff Intranet/Student Portal.
- Information about file storage, sharing and collaboration services will help you consider whether to also use other tools, such as Microsoft Teams, for file storage and collaboration. Alternatively, search for ‘files’ in the Staff Intranet/Student Portal. There’s also a poster with key information about file storage, sharing and collaboration to download.
- Accessing Microsoft OneDrive files in File Explorer or Finder
- External collaboration with Microsoft OneDrive
- Moving files between different file storage services
Help and support
If guidance in the above information doesn’t help solve a problem you’re having after the move from Box to OneDrive, please contact ISS via the online Help Centre.