- Conservation and Biodiversity MSc
- Environment and Development MA
- Environment and Development MSc
- Environmental Management MSc
- Flood and Coastal Risk Management MSc
- Food Security (Distance Learning) MSc
- Sustainable Water Management MSc
- Volcanology and Geohazards MSc
- Natural Flood Risk Management (Professional Training)
As part of our vibrant community of PhD students, you will make a direct contribution to the world-class research of the Graduate School, and develop the skills you need to enjoy a rewarding career.
Whatever your field of interest in relation to the environment – whether in the natural or social sciences – the size and scope of the Graduate School for the Environment means that you are guaranteed to find a suitably stimulating research project to work on.
As a PhD student, you will immediately become a valued member of a research group, each of which is headed up by one of our internationally respected academics and supported by an array of post-doctoral research associates and technicians.
You will make your personal contribution to the group – and be taught the research skills you need – under the guidance of one or more supervisors specifically chosen to suit your area of interest. It is with the support of your supervisors and your research group colleagues that you will be able to extract full value from your time at the Graduate School.