Library study space
All spaces currently available in the Library can be booked in advance to help you plan your visit. This page has important information about booking space and studying in the Library.
To comply with Covid-19 government regulations and ensure we keep to the 2 metre distance rule, we have been forced to reduce the amount of available study space and the number of people within the building.
All study spaces meet social distance guidelines and must be booked in advance:
- Bookings may be made by Lancaster University students and staff only.
- You may book up to 3 hours of study space at a time, up to a maximum of 15 hours per week.
- When selecting study space to book, cilck on 'info' links for an image of the study space and details of its location
- The confirmation email you receive for a booking will contain details about the space and a check-in code. Bring this with you when you visit.
When visiting the library:
- Bring your University card when visiting the Library, you will not be able to gain access without it
- You are expected to wear a face covering when in the library, unless you have an exemption.
- You must follow the one-way system, wash or sanitise your hands regularly, and observe social distancing requirements
- Bottled water only (no food or drink allowed)
- When arriving to study check in using the booking code you received, and check out when you leave
- Please clean your study space before and after use, cleaning materials are available nearby.