One to One Support
Fiona Rhodes is your first point of contact regarding One to One support. Please arrange an appointment with Fiona who will work with you and discuss any concerns you may have about using the Library and its resources. Fiona can offer Virtual Appointments via WebEx. Please contact her for further details.
One to One support might include;
- Tutorials on using OneSearch and databases
- Requesting on shelf books through OneSearch for collection later.
- Looking for books with you on OneSearch and the shelf
- Arranging for a friend or assistant to borrow items on your behalf
- Extending the loan period of books
- Managing your Library Account
- Copying and scanning texts if you are unable to use the self-service facilities
- Obtaining books in alternative formats
- Copying on to coloured paper
If you have any other ideas of how we can help you please contact Fiona Rhodes.