Learning Development in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Joanne Wood provides academic support for undergraduate, postgraduate, home and international students across the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS):
- Educational Research
- English Literature and Creative Writing
- Languages and Cultures
- Law School
- Linguistics and English Language
- Politics, Philosophy and Religion (PPR)
- Sociology and Social Work
Joanne's aim is to help students achieve their full potential by supporting effective study and good academic writing practices.
Help available to students in FASS includes:
- one-to-one tutorials on aspects of study
- individual diagnostic readings of marked coursework
- classes tailored to the needs of particular departments and courses
- support for students with dyslexia
- consultation with departments
The Writing Space
Join us at the Writing Space to discuss your essays and assignments with one of our Writing Mentors, who are Lancaster PhD students.
Book via the Learning Development FASS Moodle page (Lancaster login required).
The range evolves each year so keep your eyes peeled for updates and contact me if your needs fall outside of current provision!
You will find contact details along with further information about how I can help you and some Learning Development resources on my Learning Development FASS Moodle page (Lancaster login required).