Learning Development in the Faculty of Science & Technology
Dr Louise Innes and Dr Robert Blake provide academic support for all students in the Faculty of Science and Technology (FST).
- Computing and Communications
- Lancaster Environment Centre (LEC)
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Natural Sciences
Their aim is to help students achieve their full potential through effective study practices and good scientific writing. Louise is available Mondays and Tuesdays while Robert is available Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- 1-1 consultations and drop-in writing clinics in which you can develop your writing, study and revision strategies
- Scientific writing workshops (in Departments) and scientific writing courses (for International students)
- Additional resources on scientific writing and study
You can find contact details, Learning Development resources and further information on the Learning Development FST Moodle (Lancaster login required).