Learning Development in the Faculty of Science & Technology
Dr Louise Innes provides academic support for all students in the Faculty of Science and Technology (FST)
- Computing and Communications
- Lancaster Environment Centre (LEC)
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Natural Sciences
Louise's aim is to help students achieve their full potential through effective study practices and good scientific writing.
- 1-1 consultations and drop-in writing clinics in which you can develop your writing, study and revision strategies
- Scientific writing workshops (in Departments) and scientific writing courses (for International students)
- Additional resources on scientific writing and study
You can find contact details, Learning Development resources and further information on the Learning Development FST Moodle (Lancaster login required).