The morning speakers will include C. Martínez-Pérez (Zaragoza), M. Wemyss (Glasgow), C. Pech (Kent), P. Koszmider (Warsaw), M. Capitaine (Toulouse), E. Steingrimsson (Strathclyde), G. Arzhantseva (Vienna), C. Stripp (MEI) and C. Crisan (UCL).
The BMC will also include subject-specific workshops on:
- C. Eaton (Manchester), L. Gregory (Caserta), E. Henke (Aberdeen), S. Mattarei (Lincoln), D. Pauksztello (Lancaster), N. Petrosyan (Southampton), I. Webster (Leeds)
- N. Broomhead (Plymouth), T. Ducat (Bristol), A.-S. Kaloghiros (Brunel), M. Logares (Plymouth), N. Nabijou (Glasgow), A. Rizzardo (Liverpool), E. Segal (UCL)
- J. Bannon (Siena College, NY), V. Fischer (Bath), A. Khukhro (Cambridge), X. Li (QMUL), A. Martini (Birmingham), D. Seifert (Oxford), M. Whittaker (Glasgow)
- U. Franz (Besançon), C. Hughes (York), A. Kula (Wroclaw), V. Sohinger (Warwick)
- K. Clinch (Tokyo), K. Grace (Bristol), T. Huynh (Brussels), A. Kupavskii (Oxford), M. Sharifzadeh (Warwick), S. Stevens (Bristol), L. Theran (St Andrews)
- Mathematics Education
- C. Dunning (Kent), T. Gardiner, K. Houston (Leeds), E. McCoy (Imperial), P. Rowlett (Sheffield Hallam), C. Sangwin (Edinburgh)
The Algebra workshop is organised in conjunction with the Algebra and Representation Theory in the North (ARTIN) network.
The LMS Joint Research Group Functor Categories for Groups will have a satellite meeting on Stable Categories on the afternoon of Thursday 11th April. The North British Functional Analysis Seminar (NBFAS) will have a satellite meeting on the afternoon of Thursday 11th and morning of Friday 12th April. Please see the previous links for registration information.