Coaching and Mentoring
Lancaster has fully embraced a coaching/mentoring culture with a variety of options and opportunities to include coaching and mentoring into all aspects of University life. Most OED development programmes have a coaching element embedded and there are many skills workshops and a certificate in coaching to support these initiatives at all levels.
Support for coaching:
- Coaching skills workshops for managers - a stand-alone workshop
- Coaching for Academics - Part of a support programme for all researchers at Lancaster
- Coaching for Research Staff - Part of a support programme for Research Associates, Senior Research Associates and Research Fellows.
- 1 to 1 coaching - information and application form for 1 to 1 coaching.
Support for mentoring:
- Mentoring overview - web page advice and guidance for mentors and mentees
- Mentoring skills - for anyone new to the role of mentor. Book Here: 10.02.20 or 19.05.20
- Getting the most from mentoring (mentees) - A new workshop to support those looking for a mentor and to enable anyone new to mentoring to get the most from their relationship. Book Here: 10.02.20 or 19.05.20
For more information on coaching and mentoring at Lancaster, please email OED