Last Updated: 24 July 2020
We will adhere to all UK government guidelines as a minimum. On campus, this means:
- All buildings have been comprehensively surveyed to ensure we maintain social distancing requirements. New coronavirus (Covid-19) signage, including one-way systems with dedicated entrances and exits, will safely manage pedestrian traffic throughout our campus buildings.
- We will clean and disinfect to UK government-advised standards and provide additional hand sanitising stations and cleaning materials throughout campus.
- We have increased prioritised cleaning throughout our buildings to ensure all study, teaching and social spaces are as safe as possible.
- We have increased building ventilation systems in compliance with the UK government Health and Safety Executive coronavirus (Covid-19) guidelines.
- We have maintained existing health and safety systems within our buildings throughout the lockdown.
- In line with UK government guidance, we recommend face coverings in enclosed spaces, as these may help prevent transmission.