Politics, Philosophy and Religion is at the forefront of distance-learning in higher education. Offering a range of postgraduate programmes, our mission is to offer the same quality of Teaching & Learning experience at a distance as we do on campus; only the delivery method is different. This reflects in students getting the same diploma as their campus counter-parts.
Students will engage with the courses via a wide range of exciting online activities, including podcasts, discussion forums, recorded oral presentations, mock negotiation exercises, etc.
Our distance learning programmes can be completed in one (full-time) or two (part-time) years. The programmes are designed to fit with the diary of professionals working part-time or full-time. A team of dedicated tutors, support, and technical staff are here to guide you throughout your learning journey.
Currently we offer the following programmes:
- MA Diplomacy & International Relations (distance learning)
- LLM Diplomacy & International Law (distance learning)
- MA Diplomacy & International Law (distance learning)
- MA Quakerism in the Modern World (distance learning)
- PGCert Religious Studies (distance learning)
- PGCert in Quaker Studies (distance learning)
For more information, please browse our website or directly contact our Postgraduate Director Dr Sam Clark