Contemporary Ethical Debates
PPR staff are leading research in:
- Bioethics and medical law and applied philosophy;
- Health, well-being and public policy
- Dimensions of equality and inequality
Research projects include:
- Reproductive Donation: Donation and Transfer of Human Reproductive Materials
- I.Family - Determinants of eating behaviour in European children, adolescents and their parents.
- Military Lives and Transformative Experiences: Exploring Narratives and Aged Veterans’ Well-Being.
- A Cross-Cultural Working Group on ‘Good Culture’ and Precariousness