Lancaster University has partnered with Ximbio to access a range of services to help staff manage their research reagents, to generate revenue and create impact.
By partnering with Ximbio Lancaster University academics have access Ximbio's support to list and advertise research tool via Ximbio online catalogue, to a global audience of over 350 commercial companies.
Ximbio are experts in handling a wide range of research tool types. They are interested in any kind of research tool in the life science arena, including; antibodies, cell lines, mouse models, vectors, small molecules, proteins and peptides, etc.
Valuable physical materials such as cell lines and animal models can be lost when researchers move on, retire or simply don't have the funding, time of staff to maintain a product stock. Ximbio can store, produce and distribute most types of research tools and reagents to make sure these valuable assets aren't lost and can be accessed by other research teams.
If you think you might have research tools that can be listed on Ximbio catalogue please contact email@example.com to find our more.
Ximbio services include:
- Reagent sourcing – Explore a diverse range of reagents through our easily-accessible portfolio. Discover a cost-effective approach to reagent sourcing as well as exclusive access to CRUK developed tools.
- Reagent MTA management – Explore a diverse range of reagents through our easily-accessible portfolio. Discover a cost-effective approach to reagent sourcing as well as exclusive access to CRUK developed tools.
- Reagent Commercialisation – Streamline the commercialisation of your reagents and increase team efficiency. Take advantage of our existing commercial relationships and benefit from our end-to-end management of your commercialisation process.
- Portfolio Management – Access a worldwide audience and reduce your reagent portfolio administration. Discover a relationship that puts your interests first, working with you to manage your portfolio and to identify new revenue streams.
- Identifying your reagents on campus – Access hidden sources of revenue as we discover new reagents on-campus.
- IP management – Identify any existing third-party IP within your reagents. We evaluate reagents on a case-by-case basis to ensure we are free to license your materials.
- Reagent storage – Simplify the management of your reagent storage process. Benefit from our expertise and existing repository agreements to reduce your administration burden, achieve a reagent storage safety net and ensure complete management of your reagent storage process.
- Reagent Production – Simplify the process of fulfilling academic and commercial reagent requests. Easily meet reagent requests as we produce reagents at scale, as needed.
- Out-licensing – Generate additional revenue through both academic and commercial out-licensing agreements. Benefit from active reagent promotion to our large network of commercial partnerships.