External Advisory Board
Strategic guidance will be given by an External Advisory Board, meeting annually to review and evaluate STOR-i's progress. Additionally we have several international leaders in statistics and OR as advisors we can draw on for advice as required.
The External Advisory Board’s membership consists of a number of leading academics in statistics and operational research:
- Prof Ruth King - School of Mathematics, University of Edinburgh
- Prof Edmund Burke - President and Vice-Chancellor's Department, University of Leicester
- Prof Richard Davis - Department of Statistics, Columbia University, USA
- Prof Arnoldo Frigessi - Statistics for Innovation, University of Oslo, Norway
- Kyle Lin - Operations Research Department, Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, USA.
- Laura McDonnell - EPSRC
- Prof Amedeo Odoni - Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Stephen Decent - PVC for Research, Lancaster University
- Prof Barry Nelson - Department of Industrial Engineering & Management Sciences, Northwestern University, USA
- Prof Brendan Murphy - School Of Mathematics & Statistics, University College Dublin
and senior technical leaders from the following organisations: