Decision Theory and Network Science: Methods and Applications
There is a wide array of problems in applied science, business analytics and industry that involve a decision-making process that takes into account network structure. The goal of the event is to encourage exchange of ideas and seed collaboration among researchers developing methodology in the intersection of decision theory and networks Science, bringing together statistics and management science.
Date:18th of September, 2017
Location: A54 LT, PSC
- Michal Valko (Inria, France)
- Sergio Bacallado (University of Cambridge)
- Wolfram Wiesemann (Imperial College)
- Matthias Müller-Hannemann (University of Halle-Wittenberg)
- Matthew Nunes (Lancaster University).
Three more speakers will be added to the programme.
- Simón Lunagómez (Department of Mathematics and Statistics)
- Marc Goerigk (Management Science)