Information for Current Students
This section contains important information for current STOR-i students; including
- Working environment- Describes your personal working spaces for the MRes and PhD, the support networks available and other facilities provided at STOR-i.
- MRes course structure and schedule- Here you will find the teaching term dates, taught course schedule, information on holidays and absence, learning methods on the MRes course, selection of the research proposal.
- Timetables- Downloadable pdf versions of the timetables for each term can be found on this page.
- Assessment and progression- Details of the methods of assessment for the MRes and PhD assessment weighting for each module, submission of coursework and routes for progression following the MRes year.
- Useful links- Here you can find links to various external web sites.