Undergraduate services

‌‌We can help with a wide range of course and study choices, from taking time out and changing your course to changing your university. Please be aware that whatever move you are considering, support and advice is available. Your one-stop student enquiry desk is the ASK Service.

Available to

  • Undergraduate students

Please be aware that most changes of circumstances need Departmental and Student Registry approval.  Most also have financial implications therefore you should seek advice prior to implementing the changes.

Please also be aware that if you are a student on a Tier 4 visa you should contact our Visa and Immigration Team by emailing visa-advice@lancaster.ac.uk in the first instance to ensure that the changes you wish to request are possible in accordance with your visa conditions.

If you are struggling you may need some guidance and support, you could contact

  • your Academic Advisor
  • Student Learning Advisor
  • College Advisory system
  • College Wellbeing Officer
  • Student Success Officer
  • an Advisor in Student and Education Services.

If you are unsure who these staff members are, you could enquire at your College Office or with the ASK service.

If you have any career-related questions regarding your plans to withdraw or intercalate, please get in touch with Careers for information, advice and guidance.


Service Requests

See more FAQs, or search: