Change of Degree Programme - Part II

Some Part II students wish to change their degree scheme to their minor subject from Part I.

If you have obtained a majorable pass in your first year assessments and have completed all the Part I pre-requisites, you should complete the Change of programme form and obtain acceptance from the receiving department.

The form should be sent directly to the Student Registry by the department once completed.