Change of mode (full-time/part-time)

If you wish to request to change your mode of study, you should speak to your department in the first instance to see if this is possible on your degree scheme.

You should also ensure that you have enough funding entitlement to be able to change your mode. You should contact your funder directly or speak to our Student Funding Team by emailing

If it is possible, you should complete the Change of mode form. The form should be either sent directly to the Student Registry by the department once completed, or handed in to The Base.