Tel: 01524 592111
Drop-in sessions at the Base run throughout term-time. You can come along any time during the hour-long drop-in for quick enquiries with a Disability Adviser. Drop-ins take place on Mondays 2-3pm, Tuesdays 12-1pm, Wednesdays 2-3pm and Thursdays 1-2pm. Drop-ins are more frequent in Welcome Week and Week One, please check at The Base for times.
For more detailed enquiries, we offer face-to-face appointments with a Disability Adviser at the Base; virtual appointments are also available.
- Book an appointment via the online booking system
- Book by calling The Disability Service directly (Tel: 01524 592111)
- Book via The Base (visit The Base in person Tel: 01524 592525)
University Transitions Team
Our University Transitions Team support students with settling in and the progression through university life. They work with students who may find university transitions challenging by co-ordinating a range of support systems and events like mentoring and peer support initiatives. If you have a question about support you can email a Transition Officer.
- Leanne Thompson (Disability Service manager)
- Giles Tarver and Richard Wells (Administrative support)
- Katie Taylor, Debbie Hill and Gemma Boreham (Disability Advisers)
- Catherine Westwell, Anna Petcu and Cathryn Graham (Transition Officers)
Student Wellbeing Services