Wellbeing services

Each college has a wellbeing officer who can provide guidance on welfare and psychological issues, enabling you to better concentrate on your studies. They can help you access support if you are experiencing difficulties with your health, housing, flatmates, personal life, finances or studies. They also provide guidance to students who may have specific needs such as students from a care-leaver background, those who have additional caring responsibilities and mature and off-campus students. College wellbeing officers can be accessed via your college or you can contact them directly