LUMS Master's Scholarship
Lancaster University is delighted to announce that we will offer a generous scholarship of £4,000 to students who are liable for International tuition fees.
We greatly value the experience and diversity of our thriving international community of students. This scholarship is designed to support and attract international students from a range of international countries to Masters degree programmes offered by our Management School.
This scholarship is awarded as a fee waiver and will be automatically awarded if students meet the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions outlined below.
A scholarship of £4,000 for the first year of entry is available for students joining Postgraduate Taught programmes within Lancaster University Management School.
Who is eligible?
- Awardees must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 undergraduate degree.
- The Scholarship is available for eligible applicants to all full-time Postgraduate Taught degree programmes, offered on-campus through Lancaster University Management School, for October 2022 entry.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry, which you have accepted.
- Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants to the MBA programme are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants applying from articulation partners and pre-masters programmes offered by Lancaster University are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship.
- Awardees must be classed as 'Overseas' or 'International' fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes, for the duration of their studies.
- For 2022 entry, if an applicant is eligible for both the Global Scholarship and the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship, only the scholarship of the highest value will be awarded.
List of eligible countries
Awardees must be a national of, and permanent resident of one of the countries below.
|Poland||Portugal||Republic of Cyprus||Romania|
How to apply
- Scholarships are automatically considered as part of the programme application and will be conditional if the results are unknown.
- Scholarship awards will be confirmed automatically for 2022 entry, throughout the recruitment cycle.
- If you meet the stated scholarship eligibility and award criteria, the scholarship will be confirmed.
- The scholarship is confirmed once Lancaster University is in receipt of your final exam transcript.
Payment of the scholarship
- The Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship will be awarded for the first year of study only, as a tuition fee waiver for full-time students.
- The Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship is not available as a cash alternative.
- The award is for 2022 entry only.
- Scholarships are reviewed on an annual basis and we cannot guarantee funding for the following entry year for applicants who decide to defer.
Combining scholarship awards
- For 2022 entry, if an applicant is eligible for both the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship and our Alumni Scholarship, only the scholarship of the highest value will be awarded.
- For 2022 entry, if an applicant is eligible for both the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship and a tuition fee discount from any of our international teaching partnerships, only the award of the highest value will be made.
- All offer conditions must be met or exceeded.
- All other entry requirements must be met.
- Applicants must apply for and have an offer to study on a full-time or part-time Postgraduate Taught degree programme at our Lancaster campus for the 2022/23 academic year. For a full list of our Postgraduate Taught programmes and to submit a study application, please visit our study pages.
Lancaster University reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship if award holders are subsequently found to be ineligible, or if the terms and conditions of the scholarship are not adhered to.
For further information, please email our PGT Admissions Team.