Undergraduate Acceptors and Decliners Survey 2023
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to people who have accepted or declined an offer of a place on an undergraduate programme at Lancaster University for 2023 entry between September 2022 and July 2023 inclusive.
- Lancaster University staff involved with the assessment and processing of applications are not permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The rules of the prize draw and how to enter are as follows: Lancaster University will email applicants a link to a feedback survey after receiving the acceptance/decline of their offer. Entrants must submit a completed survey sharing their experience of the decision-making and application process, including their name and personal email address. Email addresses for agents and other third parties are not accepted. The competition runs between September 2022 and July 2023 inclusive. Outside of these dates, we will accept no further entries into the competition.
- The prizes are as follows: a prize of a £50 Amazon voucher for each of the four winners. The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Lancaster University is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
- The prize draw winners will be selected randomly from all entrants across the qualifying events using a random number generator.
- We will notify the winners in September 2023. We will send an e-voucher to them using the email address submitted in the survey.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely following current UK data protection legislation. Without the entrant's prior consent, we will not disclose it to any third party. Any personal data collected will not be cross-referenced with any other University-held data or the responses to the survey.
- We will retain personal data for six weeks after we have notified the winners. We will then securely delete the data.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with other organisations or partners. You are providing your information to Lancaster University and not to any other party. For further information about how Lancaster University handles and secures personal data, please refer to our suite of Privacy Notices, which also include details concerning the rights you have over your personal data and the contact details of the University’s Data Protection Officer www.lancaster.ac.uk/compliance/privacy/
- Lancaster University reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
If you have any queries regarding this competition or these terms, please contact email@example.com.