Welcome to Enterprise & Innovation at Lancaster!
We’re waiting to hear from anyone with an idea, or who’s looking for ideas, and wants to make things happen.
In case you’re not sure what that means…
- By “anyone”, we mean all students, researchers, staff and alumni of Lancaster University.
- By “ideas”, we mean potential and actual start-ups and social ventures, local and global issues you want to tackle, projects you are working on both on and off campus, research innovations, things that you’ve invented… and the list goes on!
- By “making things happen”, we mean taking action, taking risks, failing forward and learning by doing. Yes, we want you to think before you act, but the important thing is to act!
How do I get started?
There are many good reasons to engage in Enterprise & Innovation at Lancaster, and we recommend you visit this page to find out more, but in the spirit of taking action, here’s a four-step guide to how our service works and how to start making your things happen today…
- REGISTER > Firstly, complete our short Registration Form to get yourself firmly on our radar.
- INTROLAB > We’ll follow up by inviting you to an IntroLab – a 1-2-1 meeting with one of our team – so we can find out more about you, what you are trying to achieve, and what you are looking for right now.
- ACTION PLAN > We’ll start to draw up an Action Plan as part of the IntroLab session so you can get started as quickly as possible, and then follow up with more suggestions once we’ve had time to reflect on what you’ve told us.
- LABS > From there, you can start to access our Labs programme. Labs will enable you to work on development points on your Action Plan at your own pace, drawing down support and resources from our team and partners as you need to.