Tender Opportunity at Lancaster University
We are delighted to open up a new tender opportunity for Business Mentors to support Lancaster University Enterprise Centre’s work with entrepreneurial students, staff and recent graduates.
We are seeking people with mentoring experience, as well as knowledge of the following areas (although others are welcome), within an SME context within any sector/industry:
- Business concept validation
- Commercialisation of academic research
- Digital development and specification
- Financial planning
- Market research
- New product/service development
- Performance management and evaluation
- Personal goal setting
- Social enterprise
- Start-up investment or capital raising
As the tender is conducted electronically, Please visit https://in-tendhost.co.uk/lancaster/ and go to the Tenders drop down menu and click on “Current”
If you are not currently registered on our e-tendering system, please complete the following steps:
1. Register your company and individual details.
2. You will receive an automated email shortly afterwards giving you a user ID.
3. Log into the system and then hover over Tenders and click on Current Tenders.
4. Click on “View Tender Details” of the applicable project you are interested in
5. The click on “Express Interest”
6. The tender documentation will then be issued to you (almost) instantaneous and then you can click on “My Tenders” and it will appear there.
Please note when you receive your automated email with your log in details, there will also be a user guide as an attachment to help you navigate the system.