- 11-12 Nov: Social Storm International (see more)
- 14-18 Nov: Make It Happen activity programme (see below)
- 18-19 Nov: Social Storm Lancaster (see more)
Make It Happen is a week-long programme of activities aimed at plugging you into the innovation ecosystem at Lancaster University. It’s your chance to get connected and boost your personal development as an independent learner and entrepreneurial thinker.
The full programme for the week can be found in the calendar below but includes the following:
- Social Storm social innovation hackathon – a chance to crack a global sustainable development challenge and win £1000.
- Student groups take over The Deli with their popup restaurants!
- Workshops to develop your leadership, commercial awareness and networking skills.
- Drop-in sessions with professional entrepreneurs and experts to give advice and answer your questions.
- Play test opportunity for newly developed IP-based board game – Black Swan.