Deadline: Noon, Monday 24th April
Hopefully many of you have been working hard on your Santander Entrepreneurship Awards Applications. This post is just a quick reminder with regards to what to submit, how to submit and the judging criteria. In addition, please could you let us know via email if you are planning to submit an entry and in which category, so that we have an idea of numbers before the actual deadline.
To enter, you will need to produce both a two minute video pitch and a completed business model canvas (Download Template).
In your video the judges will be looking for:
- A clear explanation of your business, its purpose and an understanding of the problem that it solves for customers.
- An understanding of where your business or idea came from.
- Evidence of how winning the competition would help you grow your business.
To find out more about the competition including the full process, eligibility requirements and prizes, take a look at the information page here.
A few tools to help you perfect your entry:
- Simon Sinek – Starting with Why? may help you to better articulate the rationale behind your idea.
- You can access the Business Model Generation: a handbook for visionaries, game changers, and challengers (Osterwalder & Pigneur, 2010) online through OneSearch.
Please email your completed canvases and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon, Monday the 24th of April. In your email please state which category you are entering in – Pre-revenue or Post-revenue.