Fill in our feedback survey for a chance to win a £15 Amazon Voucher!
With the final Lab sessions for the academic year behind us we are now keen to gather feedback on your experiences of the Ideas and StartupLabs which have run this academic year. A simple, short survey has been composed to help us do this. The survey should take a maximum of 10 minutes to complete! We would really appreciate your help with this as any feedback will be vital to helping us to shape our future offering.
If you complete the survey and are happy to provide your name and email address, you will be entered into a prize draw to win a £15 Amazon Voucher. Terms and Conditions of the prize draw are outlined below:
Terms and Conditions for Feedback Survey Prize Draw
The Prize and Draw
- The prize will be a £15 Amazon Voucher in the form of a gift card purchased from Amazon.co.uk. This gift card is bound by its own Terms & Conditions which you can access here. We will not give a cash equivalent.
- Entries will close at midnight on the 14/08/17 and a winner will be drawn on the 15/08/17. The closing date is however subject to change. Notification through our website and social media will be provided if the date is changed. (27/07/17 – The date for completion has been extended from 27/07/17 to the 14/08/17, T&Cs have been updated with the new date)
- All entries will be entered into a spreadsheet and allocated a number. A random number generator will be used to select the winner.
- Our decision will be final. The winner will be notified by email as early as possible following the draw on the 15/08/17.
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days of the notification email, a new winner will be drawn and the same steps will be followed until the prize is claimed.
- The Enterprise Team reserve the right to stipulate further limitations in the selection of this gift card in order to facilitate a decision.
For entry into the draw you must:
- Have completed the survey to a substantial level which will be of help to The Enterprise Team. The standard of entries will be determined by members of the The Enterprise Team.
- Have completed the survey by midnight on the 14/08/17
- Have attended a IdeasLab or StartupLab at Lancaster University over the 2016-17 academic year, The Enterprise Team will verify each entry against records.
- Participants are limited to one entry per person.
- Must provide your name and email address, meaning that the completion of this survey will not be anonymous.