Useful set of webinars to help you to fill in your tax returns and budget ahead of payment deadlines.
HMRC are running a useful set of webinars throughout July to to help self-employed people to plan ahead for the January deadline.
There will be two sessions on the 5th of July:
- Tuesday 5th July 9-10am – Self-employment & your online tax return
- Tuesday 5th July 5-6pm – Self-employment – your payments to HMRC
There are also a number of further webinars running from the 7th-13th of July on keeping records and what to claim:
- Thursday July 7th 9-10am – Business expenses for the self-employed
- Thursday 7th July 11am-12pm – Simpler Income Tax for the self-employed
- Tuesday 12th July 5-6pm – Capital Allowances for the self-employed
- Wednesday 13th July 5-6pm – Record Keeping for the self-employed
All you have to do is follow the links to receive an invitation.
Click here for more details, and to read the full bulletin from HMRC.