So Now Is Your Chance To Vote!
The 60 Second Pitch Awards gave you and your business (or idea) the chance to win up to £1,500 as well as support and advice from Santander.
It is with great pleasure that I can now announce the 10 finalists for the first round of the Santander Universities 60 Second Pitch Awards. These 10 finalists are:
- Recall – University of Brighton
- Treatment Clothing – Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Choosic – London Southbank University
- Story – University of Brighton
- Farmz2U – Queen Mary University
- Take Me There – SOAS
- Pingster – Ulster University
- Industrify – University College London
- Mamba – University of Strathclyde
- Classic Corporate – London School of Economics
All of the finalists videos are now live and available for you to vote for your favourite via the link below. Please also feel free to share the link via your own networks as the number of votes received will ultimately determine the winning entries
The voting phase of the competition ends on the 31st January after which the winners will be announced.