Our sessions included:
- An introduction from our Vice-Chancellor, Andy Schofield
- Supporting Students Through COVID-19, delivered by Tom Buckley, Director of Recruitment, Admissions and International Development
- Admissions Update, delivered by Sue Davies, Head of Admissions
- UCAS Update, delivered by Sam Sykes (UCAS)
- The Power of Peer-to-Peer, delivered by Ian Pierson (Unibuddy)
- Why Lancaster? and Close, delivered by Karen Burns, Student Recruitment Manager
Delegates had the opportunity to ask questions to each speaker, as well as to our team of experts across the university.
We have recorded and PDF versions of the content available until 15th July 2020.