- Project EPIC (Empowering the Public with Information in Crisis)
- Center for Mobilities Research and Policy at Drexel University, USA
- Centre for Mobility and Urban Studies, Aalborg University, Denmark
- CosMobilities Network
- Cycling Ethnographies
- MobileLife Centre
- Mobilities Journal
- Open Democracy
- Palcom: Palpable Computing - A multi-disciplinary international research project concerned with the design of future technologies, funded by the European Union.
- Place ME - Nordic research network on Place, Mediated discourse and Embodied interaction brings together complementary research groups to investigate places in which embodied actors interact through diverse materialities, mobilities, resources, discourses, tools, objects and technologies.
- Smart Mobs - mobile communication, pervasive computing, wireless networks