StochMod - the biennial meeting of the EURO Working Group on Stochastic Modelling - is the premier European forum for researchers who have an interest in stochastic modelling. Its seventh edition will take place in Lancaster - a home to the renowned Lancaster University Management School and a gateway to the UK's largest national park, Lake District. The co-chairs, Rouba Ibrahim and Peter Jacko invite you to take part in this meeting and look forward to seeing you!
- Abstract submission: Wed 14 February 2018
- Notification of acceptance: Wed 14 March 2018
- Early registration: Wed 11 April 2018
- StochMod: Wed 13 - Fri 15 June 2018
- 5 Dec 2017: Programme updated with titles & abstracts of invited speakers