StochMod - the biennial meeting of the EURO Working Group on Stochastic Modelling - is the premier European forum for researchers who have an interest in stochastic modelling. Its seventh edition will take place in Lancaster - a home to the renowned Lancaster University Management School and a gateway to the UK's largest national park, Lake District. The co-chairs, Rouba Ibrahim and Peter Jacko invite you to take part in this meeting and look forward to seeing you!
Abstract submission: until Wed 14 February 2018 Travel grant application: until Wed 14 February 2018
- Notification of decisions: until Wed 14 March 2018
- Recommended accommodation booking at discounted prices: until Wed 28 March 2018
- Early registration: until Wed 11 April 2018
- Late registration: until Wed 25 April 2018
- Budget accommodation booking at discounted prices: until Wed 25 April 2018
- StochMod: Wed 13 - Fri 15 June 2018
- 15 Feb 2018: We have received 70 abstract submissions and 10 travel grant applications. Thank you!
- 30 Jan 2018: Accommodation updated with booking deadlines
- 22 Jan 2018: Registration updated with registration instructions
- 29 Dec 2017: Travel Grants updated with application instructions
- 27 Dec 2017: Call for Abstracts updated with submission instructions
- 27 Dec 2017: Programme updated with an announcement of a teaching panel discussion
- 5 Dec 2017: Programme updated with titles & abstracts of invited speakers