To keep accommodation options flexible, you can make your own choice. Accommodation must be booked by conference goers themselves. Follow the links to explore the different options.
If you want accommodation on campus, please book early as capacity is limited.
- On-campus bed and breakfast accommodation
- Hotel bed & breakfast accommodation: four star en-suite accommodation with breakfast at Lancaster House Hotel (located on the edge of the Lancaster University campus) - £82 per night
Alternatively, you can book your own accommodation in Lancaster city. Below we provide some websites that you might find useful when looking for private accommodation in the area.
- Travelodge - Lancaster central
- Lancaster tourism website - suggestions of where to stay in the area.
- Information Britain - this website has a list of hotels in lancaster.
- airbnb – this website lists private rentals (not too many for Lancaster, but some): rooms, apartments, whatever people have available. You contact the owner directly to arrange.
- lastminute.com - might have some good deals even close to the date.
- couchsurfing.org - you have to register for this one, but can find 'couches' for free.