All abstracts submitted to the conference are subject to peer review.
Members of the reviewing committee are:
- Jill Anderson, Senior Project Development Officer, Mental Health
in Higher Education (http://www.lancs.ac.uk/fass/apsocsci/profiles/Jill-Anderson/)
- Karen Beauchamp-Pryor, Tutor in Social Policy School of Human Sciences,
- Frank Bylov Senior Lecturer at University College West Faculty of
Pedagogics & Senior
Researcher at the NVIE / National Center of Exellence on Social Inclusion
- Kristjana Kristiansen, Associate professor Norwegian University
of Science and Technology
- Hannah Morgan, Lecturer, Centre for Disability Research (CeDR),
- Mark Priestley, Professor of Disability Policy Centre for Disability
Studies, University of Leeds (http://www.sociology.leeds.ac.uk/about/staff/priestley.php)
- Rachel Purtell Folk.us Coordinator (http://www.projects.ex.ac.uk/folk.us/index.htm)
- Donna Reeve, Centre for Disability Research, Lancaster University
- Alan Roulstone, Professor of Disability Policy, De Montfort University
- Bob Sapey, Senior Lecturer, Centre for Disability Research (CeDR),
- Alison Sheldon, Teaching Fellow in Disability Studies, Centre for
Disability Studies, University of Leeds.
- Pam Thomas Freelance Consultant and Researcher (Health and Social
Care) in the North West.