A foodie, a Bayesian, a puzzle-lover, love travelling, films and musicals.
- Studied both Economics and Statistics during undergrad, and then found out my true love is, obviously, Stats.
- Personally think I am good at coding, although my code looks very ugly 🙂
- Love Bayesian, although I am a frequentist now. (Oh I starts to do Bayesian work now!
- Managing my own account on a Chinese social media and have 800+ followers 🙂 Hope I can have more than 1000 subscribers in the future.
- Join STOR-i in 2020. I really love STOR-i
- After my PhD (assume I can obtain the doctoral degree), I would like to pursue a degree in Film Studies or learn how to be a food critic.