These pages contain information about key projects related to our work in CUIDAR and useful links to resources. There is also a page on background publications and outputs of CUIDAR members.
- CUIDAR Book: Children and Young People’s Participation in Disaster Risk Reduction (2020). Policy Press.
- CUIDAR Films & Resources
- Flooding: A Social Impact Archive – a research hub for flood risk authorities into the social effects of flooding.
- Children, Young People and Flooding: recovery and resilience – An ESRC funded project working with children and young people in North Lincolnshire and Surrey after the 2013/14 winter floods in England.
- Hull Children’s Flood Project – Funded by the ESRC, this project looked at flooding and recovery in Hull, UK after the floods of 2007.
- Links and Resources – Links to other EU-funded projects and other useful resources and tools.
- Publications – Background publications and outputs